- 125 Watts (150watt peak) PSU
- 20pin ATX, 6-24V wide input range
- Intelligent shutdown controller
- ON/OFF motherboard control
- Survives vehicle engine cranks
- Battery deep discharge prevention
- High efficiency, 125 watts output
- "Anti-Thump" Amplifier remote control
- < 0.5mA standby current
- Solid Polymer capacitors, Japan
- VIA, Intel and AMD CPU support
Intelligent Automotive / Car DC-DC ATX PC Power Supply
M3-ATX is an intelligent, high power, vehicle (car / boat / electric cart) DC-DC ATX PC power supply designed for car pc or battery powered applications. Designed to provide power and to control the ON/OFF switch of a motherboard (car PC) based on ignition status, M3-ATX is a wide input (6 to 24V) vehicle / car / battery operated ATX power supply capable of surviving tough car engine cranks (down to 6V) as well as transient over-voltage situations. Just connect it to your car / boat / RV / solar battery and power up your PC!
M3-ATX is based on similar electrical similar design as M2-ATX but with dramatic size reductions (picoPSU plug-in style).
By using Patent Pending HyperWatt[TM] technologies, M3-ATX packs an impressive amount of power relative with its very small footprint. M3-ATX has several key advantages over traditional power supplies:
- Very small, can build ultra-compact PC enclosures and slim server enclosures.
- Programmable shutdown / sleep modes via optional serial cable.
- Fits any motherboard equipped with a 20 or 24pin ATX connector.
- 100% silent, fanless, no moving parts.
- Operates from 6-24V, multi-chemistry batteries supported.
- Highly efficient design, does not produce a lot of heat.
- Ideal for low power Intel Core Duo as well as all VIA or AMD processors.
Firmware on the M3-ATX can be changed to accommodate different behaviours.