1. Prior to returning any item, you must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
2. No returns, of any type, will be accepted without a RMA number.
3. Please have the following information on hand when you are completing the RMA request form:
- A. Corresponding invoice number;
- B. Informative description of reasons for return; and
- C. Item number and quantity.
5. RMA numbers are valid for ten (10) days from issue date.
6. Defective merchandise will be accepted by ITXdepot for repair or replacement only at seller's discretion.
7. The warranty will be voided if there is evidence of damage, misuse, or modification by the customer.
8. All shipping and insurance charges on all RMA's must be prepaid by the customer (NO COD'S WILL BE ACCEPTED).
9. All returns for credit or exchange must be done within fourteen (14) days of the invoice date.
10. All returns for credit must be in resell able condition and no trace of assembly, including original packing material, invoice and the complete accessories provided upon original delivery.
11. All returns for credit or exchange will be charged a 20% restocking fee, if
- A. Wrong items are ordered
- B. Items you have ordered are not compatible with other components
- C. You are not satisfied with the performance of the merchandise which is not defective.
13. Any damage in any way or form caused by transportation should be claimed to cargo carrier rather than ITXdepot.
14. Due to the cost of administering returns, all international sales are final with the exception of Canada and Mexico.
15. When items returned for repair are found to be working or when the warranty has been voided, the cost of shipping back to the customer will be charged to the customer.
16. Claims that the product was damaged upon arrival, shortage, or incorrect product claims, at the fault of ITXdepot or shipping company, must be made within 14 days of shipment